BANGLADESH INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE
The Institution for Alternative Dispute Resolution
BIAC is happy to be a supporting organisation for Kuala Lumpur International ADR Week (KLIAW 2018) from 5-7 May 2018 organised by Asian International Arbitration Centre (Formerly known as KLRCA). Registration is ongoing and the last date for registration is 15 April, 2018. BIAC is responsible for the registration, accommodation, air ticket and VISA processes only.
Who should attend:
Why should you attend:
Documents required for VISA application:
1. Duly completed Original Visa Application Form (IM.47- Pin. 1/97)
2. 2 recent coloured passport-size photos with white background (studio version);
3. Passport validity not less than 6 months from travel date and must contain at least 3 continuous empty pages;
4. Photocopy of Passport, previous Malaysian visa (if any);
5. Photocopy of Return Air ticket;
6. Financial proof i.e personal Bank Statement for the last 3 months accompanied by Bank Solvency Letter/Certificate or International credit card for those living outside of Bangladesh;
7. Application Letter from the applicant stating the purpose of visit;
8. Invitation/Reference letter from sponsor or counterpart in Malaysia, if relevant.